Friday, May 29, 2009

Hmmm, now I am a new parent.

I never imagined how wonderful it could be.

I remember freinds that had become parents & having conversations with them that always curled themselves back around to the children (read as if a dirty word). In my more passionate youth I couldn't understand how they could forget about all the very important issues and causes we used to dwell on.

I understand now. Here is my favorite conversation. My son, my love, my everything. Yes, I feel all those seeming clichés like how I would give my life for this child. I would. I would forfeit my career, give my life, step in front of a speeding train or bullet for this little guy.
and my life is soooo much better for it all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amen, sister, amen.
Look at that handsome boy.