Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's all her fault.




It all started with a diaper clutch, I chose my fabric & had one custom made.





Then I became aware of handmade burp cloths. I looked them up on
http://www.etsy.com/ and researched them, all of them. I think I fell in love with the fabrics more than anything else! I have these three in my possession, I don't know if I'll be able to use them as actual burp cloths I love them so much! They have chenille backing and are about 9" X 16". I think I like the "Blast Off!" one the best.






Then I found this one, that matches the diaper clutch in pattern but the colorways are

in the orange, cream & black version vs. the blue, green & brown version.

It's on the way!



I figure if I can get a little practice in then I can make these & sell them on etsy myself. It's been a long time since I used a sewing machine, I'll need quite a bit of practice!
Oh, yeah. It's all her fault! My friend A is the one that turned me on to all this fun stuff, Thanks A!


I better get to puppy, he needs me!

No comments: